Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Week 24 doctor update

Not much new to report on the baby front, which is a good thing I think! We had a check-up yesterday and all was good. I didn't get in trouble this time for losing weight, at least. I actually gained more than I thought, but the doctor didn't seem concerned and I'm still in the healthy weight gain range, so I'm not too worried. It was a very quick appointment but we did get to hear Baby Boy's heartbeat again and it sounded loud and strong! I will post another "baby bump" picture once I feel photogenic enough to take one, haha!

I've been working on putting together a list for everything we need for his arrival (3 months!) but haven't actually gotten around to actually purchasing anything yet. Well, I did break down and buy a couple onesies and we got an adorable Broncos onesie, but who's counting? I think I'm addicted to this little "virtual shopping" thing...

We do have some other big news to report however. After over two years in business, we have decided to close the gallery. I had big plans of taking only a month off when the baby arrives and then bringing him with me to work, but we've decided it's in all of our best interests to close now instead. It really has been a relief to not have to constantly worry about planning the next show, then the next and so on. I think it will really be a benefit in these last few months of pregnancy to not have that weighing on me as well. I will be keeping the website going and hope to sell from it in the meantime, along with continuing doing freelance graphic design. Someday we'd like to reopen the gallery with more focus on the retail aspect and less on artwork and probably in a new location. We will see what the future holds for us, I guess! Thank you all so much for your support and help these past couple years, we couldn't have done it without you!

We will continue to keep you all updated on all of the happenings in our neck of the woods. You know us, why just do one thing when you can do several stressful things all at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment