Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yesterday's Doctor Visit

Mike and I met our new doctor yesterday and it went really well! She was incredibly nice and patient, answering whatever questions Mike & I could come up with. Of course, when I got home, I thought of a few more questions I had, but they'll have to wait until next time. We didn't do another ultrasound, but we did get to hear the heartbeat again through Doppler. Once the doctor was able to hunt down Baby Fall, the heartbeat was loud and clear. That little guy/girl doesn't like to stay still!

Our next appointment is just some more bloodwork and tests, and THEN we do another ultrasound mid-August and get to find out if it's a boy or a girl. We can't wait! Mike is leaning one way and I'm leaning the other, so either way, one of us is right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment